Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, telephone number, e-mail address, company name when the user registers for use.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
To respond to inquiries from users for the provision and operation of our services (including verification of identity)
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person, it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children. In some cases, when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person, it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law. When there is a risk of hindering the performance of the relevant business by obtaining the consent of the person, the following matters will be announced or announced in advance, and when the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee, a third party will be used for the purpose of use. Including provision to third parties ・ Items of data provided to third parties ・ Means or methods of provision to third parties ・ Suspension of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the person ・ Person How to accept a request for
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons Personal information is shared with a specific person In the case of joint use between, we are responsible for that fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who use it jointly, the purpose of use of the user and the management of the personal information If you notify the person in advance of the name or name of the person who has the above, or put it in a state that the person can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party When there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper execution of our business Other cases where it violates laws and regulations The provisions of the preceding paragraph However, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."). You can request.
2. If the Company receives a request from the user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
3. The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
1. The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, If you are asked to "suspend use, etc."), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
3. If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the user without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., it is necessary to take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user. If this is possible, this alternative shall be taken.
1. The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Street address: 2-2 Yamamotocho Ogurayama Sag Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 616-8396, Japan
Company name: The moon is a boat Inc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org